Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus LX470: How can I convert my 99 LX470 front marker lights

Customer Question

How can I convert my 99 LX470 front marker lights into turn signal lights?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You would have to tap into the turn signal wiring to wire in the marker lights for turn signal operation.In some cases this will require a converter box like used on trailer wiring to make this work to use as both marker and turn signal lighting.An auto electrical repair center usually carries the parts needed and diagrams so this can be done and will also do this for you.
Thanks Pete