Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexus IS 250 OBD code C2154 initiator circuit open. error

Customer Question

Lexus IS 250 OBD code C2154 initiator circuit open. error with the TPMS sensor light. i have no documentation on this and need help troubleshoot or correcting. I also have problems with my BSM not working also
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
We are only allowed by the website to address one concern, which post would you like me to help with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lexus IS 250 OBD code C2154 initiator circuit open. error with the TPMS sensor light.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using Teachsteam in test mode I can view the tire pressures for all the tires and the registration ID for all TPMS sensors.
Have you done the diag steps on this code yet, if not can you do those first then report back. Use the link below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/14IS2154.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you please provide location of Q38 and K43
Sorry I do not have access to component locations in my repair guide access. Do you want to try another tech here?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need the location to trouble shoot the issue . please allow another tech to try
Opting out now, best of luck.