Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner/ manager
2947720

I am working on a 2001 Lexus ES 300 with an automatic trans

Customer Question

I am working on a 2001 Lexus ES 300 with an automatic trans that has a broken shift cable, how do I get the center console off?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
….
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q97pb48721o8xe7/CONSOLE.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Customer Satisfaction and an Excellent Rating are my #1 goals. I would also value having you as a regular customer. Anything else you need I am here to assist you.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Jerry here. I was just wondering how your vehicle was and wanted to see if you may need anything further on it.