Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus LS460: Lexus LS 460 won't start. Message says Parking

Customer Question

Lexus LS 460 won't start. Message says Parking brake not available.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like one or more of the computers in the vehicle have detected a fault with one or more sensors most likely a park brake sensor.This can disable the starting in some cases like this here.If you have not had the fault codes checked using a scan tool/computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle this needs done.Any codes set in any of the computers will need diagnosed to help locate and repair the cause here.
Thanks Pete