Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus RX 400H: If the screen is bad is it normal to

Customer Question

If the screen is bad is it normal for it to display the logo when the car is first turned on?
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is someone going to help me here?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the screen itself is faulty usually you won't see the logo at all.This sounds like an internal fault with the processor in the nav unit itself causing this issue here with the nav unit needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no problem removing the unit from the car. Is there something I should look for? If I can't get it working is there somewhere I can send it?