Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

92 es300 lexus has zero power in the cabin to any accessories

Customer Question

Hi. 92 es300 lexus has zero power in the cabin to any accessories and will not start. battery is good. don't have the master key just the secondary one.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be due to a possible internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail in the past before and had to replace it for this issue here.I would have this switch tested if it hasn't been already and replaced if found to be the cause.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll check that, but there is no dome light either and no power to the trunk release too. Would that affect all those? Or is it the security system?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Test and make sure you have power coming into the ignition switch as well as all fuses having power and if an issue is found this will need repaired.The security system won't cause a no power issue to the dome lights.
Thanks Pete