Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus IS250C: i just bought a new 2015 IS250C. Apparently I

Customer Question

i just bought a new 2015 IS250C. Apparently I didn't have the luggage rack in the correct position so I decided to pull the yellow cords on each side of the trunk apparatus. Now the trunk is partially open like it was going to drop the top, but it will neither open not close and the dash just says "luggage rack". How do I reset this?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You may have to have the fault codes checked and reset with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your vehicle to reset this fault here.In some cases a fault code can set and may need reset this way before this will operate properly again.If you haven't had this done I would see if this corrects the fault and if the code comes right back again then the code will need diagnosed to repair the fault here.
Thanks Pete