Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus is250: On a 2007 IS 250 the defrost light blinks for

Customer Question

On a 2007 IS 250 the defrost light blinks for 30 seconds after starting vehicle. you cannot operate anything for cliamte control when light is blinking. the blend door servo was damaged when checking a cabin filter. servo replaced, NOW this is happening.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The blinking light generally indicates a fault has been detected with the heater/ac system.What will need to be done here is to have the fault codes checked with a scan tool that can read all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done the codes can then be diagnosed to properly locate and correct the fault.
The system may just need re calibrated after the servo was replaced or repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete