Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexus RX300: I have a 2000 RX300. The other day all warning

Customer Question

I have a 2000 RX300. The other day all warning lights came on, speed odometer didn't work, dashboard didn't light up, couldn't control fan or temp, temp showed 25 degrees, fan stuck on one speed, A/c button doesn't light up. Later in the day I checked the battery and I added water and put on charger. after 6 hours of charging everything works except the fan and A/C works only sometimes and is very erratic. I put in a new battery and still the same thing
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
So right now its just the cooling fan for the engine that's the issue and this is effecting the AC operation. Can you verify with the AC on the fan is not running when it should be? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris