Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexus ls460: stop to get gas and my ls460 will not start its

Customer Question

stop to get gas and my ls460 will not start its dead, changed battery and the car is dead
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Will it even crank or at least click?Do you get the same results in neutral?Any theft lights on while the key is on?
I assume help is still needed.I suspect the issue to be the neutral switch, or the starter relay as your 2 main possible causes. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris