Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexus LS460: 2013 LS 460 IN FRONT COLLISION BUT WONT TURN OVER

Customer Question

2013 LS 460 IN FRONT COLLISION BUT WONT TURN OVER TO START NO WIRING DAMAGE
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
STILL WAITING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
STILL WAITING BEEN 7HRS.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes still wont turn over, all power is on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its been 24 hrs still no answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You charged my cc 28.00 and still no answer after 30 hrs. I will dispute charge if no answer soon.
Hi
Sorry you did not notice where I mentioned the hours I work.
I need to confirm you saying will not turn over meaning you turn the key to the start position and the engine does noting, it does not spin, crank?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct, its a push button start dash lights up battery full but no crank
The keyless starting system is not easy to diagnose, it will require a diagnostic tool. Do you have one? Below are the kind of tests we need to run.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/lexuscrank.pdf
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
codes c1241,c1568,c1aec
1241 the ABS has detected low battery voltage.
1568 the power steering has a power converter issue.
C1AEC the front park assist sensor is not reading right.
None of these will prevent starting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we know that
You responded only posting those codes, so I have to assume your asking what they mean.
How are you making out on the no start diag steps I sent prior.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you sent no diag steps at all
This was your question "2013 LS 460 IN FRONT COLLISION BUT WONT TURN OVER TO START NO WIRING DAMAGE" That is the only question I am allowed to answer per the website rules. The codes you included later on are for different issues. To address those a new question has to be opened. I have to follow the rules the website has.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you still have not answered the question, car won't turned over, what is your answer?
You must do the tests I previously posted, below I have attached them again. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/lexuscrank.pdf