Greg
Greg, Import tech
Experience:  17 year shop owner
29331485

Lexus GX470: 2005 GX470 trouble code is P1445?

Customer Question

2005 GX470 trouble code is P1445?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Here is the repair sheet for this code .if you need assistance then please let me know.

Please click here for PDF

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did replace 2 air switching valve and 2 air control valve already. What else can be?

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi HUY.

Do you have any other codes . Check all vacuum hoses and VSV switches and go to section 5 and follow test ,best if you had a scan tool .with a scan tool you can activate the switching valves to see if they are working as the No2 is stuck closed check the vacuum hose very possible this is your problem if you only have this one code .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can do some test can you show me check voltage? if I jump 2 big wires from control on the left side I can here the blow hard inside intake manifold is that normal ? or air pump is out (bad)?

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi Huy .

Just follow the test repair sheet i sent you.

Not much more i can do not being at the car .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't think that help me ,I can check on my Alldata same information you gave me. I need some one can show me how or found out what I need for repair correctly .