Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Lexus es 300: Dir sirMy ca lexus es 300 dive normally.Turn

Customer Question

Dir sir
My ca lexus es 300 dive normally.Turn off and can'nt turn on Starter all electrical seem to work ok. Starting a spark plug when taking out there no electrical spak . Casset tape stuck in side try to prey out .Could the short sircut was due to this bad cassette.
Thanks My e mail ***@******.***
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Having a cassette stuck in the radio should not have cause the engine to loose spark, if you are sure you have injector pulse as well as proper fuel pressure then your going to need to test the ignition system. I have enclosed the steps in the link below to do so, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20spark%20May%2029.pdf