Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My dealership just completed the engine recall on 2006 Lexus

Customer Question

My dealership just completed the engine recall on 2006 Lexus GS300 on April 30th. On May 12th the car needed to be jumped. On May 13th drove car for approximately 30 miles and upon stopping and turning off engine it has not started since. Its been at my dealer who is puzzled. Help.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the engine is not turning over with the key to where the starter is not engaging I would make sure they check and see if the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery as well as to where the cables run and connect to.If an issue is found with any of the cables this will need to be repaired to correct this here.If this is not what is occurring here or has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete