Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Lexus ES350: I have a 2009 Lexus ES 350 with nearly 80K miles.

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Lexus ES 350 with nearly 80K miles. The CHECK VSC, check oil, ! light and slippery road (car sliding) lights came on last night. I had an oil change w/ the standard inspection, less than 2 weeks ago. What do these indicators mean?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The VSC (vehicle stability Control ) light come on when the system sees a fault and when this occurs the computer will set a store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start with having the system scanned with a compatible scan tool and retrieve the fault codes. Once you have the fault codes then they will need to be addressed.