Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Lexus Expert
8257649

Lexus ES350: I have a 2011 Lexus 350 and trying to replace

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Lexus 350 and trying to replace battery
same issue as I see asked of you before - how do you get the battery box off? I see that I'm supposed to just pry off the clips, but can't seem to get to them well enough to do so
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
For that large plastic cover that goes over top of the engine compartment area and battery area of those little plastic clips are easiest removed by taking a small screwdriver and push down on the center pin of the clip. This will make a slight click sound then take the screwdriver and carefully pry up around the edge of the clip or start pulling up on the plastic and the little pop clip will come right up out. Let me know if this gets it done for you or if you need additional assistance.