BigBob, Service Manager/Technician
Experience:  Shop Manager with 25 years experience

1997 lexus es300 v6 code #po325 knock sensor 1 circuit fault

1997 lexus es300 v6 code #po325 knock sensor 1 circuit fault b1 keeps caming back.

BigBob :

Greetings and welcome to the website!!!!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help you with your question today.

If you did not replace the sub harness that is the most common problem that causes this code. If you did replace the harness, then there is either a break in the wire from the computer or the ecm is bad. Disconnect the knock sensor and check for a 0.005-0.015 reference from the ECM. Then monitor the output voltage of the knock sensor while cranking; it should be 0.01-0.03 volts. Monitor the frequency signal of the knock sensor when revving the engine between 3500 and 4000 RPM; 7000-8000 Hz should be present.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Hi sergio,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? do you have any further questions? If not please leave an excellent rating, I do not get credit for my work until you do.

Let me know,