Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Lexus Expert
8257649

Lexus es350: how do i reset the tire pressure light on my 2009

Customer Question

how do i reset the tire pressure light on my 2009 luxus es350?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Lexus questions! Have you checked the air pressure in the tires to make sure that they are all about 32 PSI? Have you had new tires installed recently or have you had the tires rotated recently?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I recently had new tires installed and the pressure is 32 PSI on all of them

To answer your question specifically the reset switch is located on the lower driver side instrument panel. Follow the steering column down there is a reset button switch that has a picture of the tire pressure warning light next to the button. With ignition in the on position push and hold the reset switch in until the tire pressure warning light either goes out or flashes three times. If the light goes out let up on the switch then push it in and hold it again until the light flashes three times. If neither one of these procedures causes the light to stay out then the system has a bad tire pressure warning sensor.. Also double check the air pressure in your spare tire. Some models had a sensor in the spare tire also.