LexusPro
LexusPro, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  Lexus Master Certified, 11 yrs w/ Lexus Dealership, Elite of Lexus 2000-2011, 17yrs Auto Industry
48590959

P1155 Toyota A/F Sensor Heater Malfunction

Category: Lexus
Expert:  LexusPro replied 5 years ago.

LexusPro :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will be back with you in just a second.

LexusPro :

P1155 is bank 2 sensor 1 air fuel ratio sensor malfuction. That is the sensor in the exhaust manifold closest to the radiator. When replacing make sure you use a foctory Denso sensor. The part number from Lexus is 89467-48011, and will cost around $200.

LexusPro :

Make sure to spray the threads with some penetrating oil and let it sit for a while. Then before loosening tighten it just a bit to help break the rust free.

Expert:  LexusPro replied 5 years ago.

I hope my answers are helpful for you with your check engine light. That is a very common problem on that model. If you have any more questions you can post them here or request me at any time.