Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Lexus Expert

2000 lexus rx300: f..sensor on the top manerflow engine light is steal

Customer Question

I have a 2000 lexus rx300 with code p0125 and po1130 to leanair mixer I have replace 1 h/f headed sensor on the top manerflow engine light is steal on after I reset it.
Submitted: 5 years ago via AllDataDIY.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Lexus questions!

Are you saying you replaced the AFR sensor up at the exhaust manifold by the radiator?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

That is the wrong sensor for this code. That is the sensor for bank 2 and sets a P1150 when it fails. The P1130 is the code for the Bank 1 AFR sensor and is in the manifold back by the firewall and has to be removed from under the car. :-( The P0125 is just a temperature relation code for the AFR sensor warm up time and not the thermostat. That is unless the engine is not getting anywhere near operating temp then in some rare cases it can affect this code and AFR sensor relationship.