LexusPro, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  Lexus Master Certified, 11 yrs w/ Lexus Dealership, Elite of Lexus 2000-2011, 17yrs Auto Industry

2007 Lexus LS 460L. Cannot program garage door openner.

2007 Lexus LS 460L. Cannot program garage door openner. Home link style/rolling code with learn button Lift Master model

LexusPro : Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will be back with you in just a second.
LexusPro : I would start by clearing the homelink system in the car. Hold down the two outside buttons until the light blinks fast, about 30 seconds. Then hold the garage remote close to the homelink and hold down the button on the remote and the button that you want to program on the homelink at the same time. Once the light flashes fast then press the learn button on the garage door opener(the part by the celing). Then press the button on the homelink that you are programing again.

Will go to garage and try..

Just got back from the garage... success.. thank you very much... been trying to do this for weeks.. been to Lexus dealership several times... all their advice did not help but yours did..