Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician qualified to work on all makes and models.
3827149

Where can I find the fusebox in my RX400H 2005 model?

There is an under hood and under dash fuse box . Have you located either one?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I havent checked yet. Here is the background for my question: We live i Norway, and it has been snowing heavily today. When we started the car we thought the wipers were turned off. They were not :-( So they shuffled away a lot of heavy snow, and then thei died. I just assume it is the fuse - but i might be wrong.
No they just overheated . Clear the snow and let the motor cool down and they will operate again. The fuse would be in the under dash fuse box drivers side if it blew which I doubt it did. Once the motor cools down it should be fine. Hoped this helped. Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.