Thanks. I'll check with AutoZone. Thanks
Let me know what you find. If I had to guess I would say a bad wheel speed sensor.
I will let you know what the code is. Thanks.
Thanks for your help. The VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), light now operates with the switch as normal. The technician at AutoZone told me to give the MAF Sensor time to reset. So I...
1. Let the car run for approximately 20 minutes then turned the engine off.
2. Turned the ignition switch to auxiliary and plugged up the Code Reader.
3. Erased the existing codes.
4. No codes remain.
5. Car operates PERFECTLY NOW!
Thank you for your help. So I guess to end the session, I must state that , "I do not accept the Answer"?? thank you.
I've noticed that there is still a request to "Accept Answer". Thank you for your guess of "Wheel Speed Sensor" but the "Mass Air Flow Sensor" was the solution. The missing step was to let the MAF "Reset" or "Sync" with the automobile. After an idle of 20 minutes the car's idle returned to normal and the rough running ended. If there is a requirement for you to release the $18.00 please do so. Thank you for your communication. I hope to communicate with you in the future.
My original Discrepancy is back. (From Saturday, January 22, 2011 5:11 PM EST)
1. I have a 2001 Lexus LS430. The VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), VSC OFF light is on. Also, the Warning Light is flashing but Check Engine Light is off. Any ideas?
Country: United StatesMake: LexusModel: LS430Year: 2001Engine: 8 cylAlready Tried: 1. Mass Air Flow Sensor 2. Air Filter
There are NO CODES.