Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Lexus Expert
8257649

2007 LEXUS IS350, STARTED CAR AND THE RED MASTER WARNING LIGHT

Customer Question

2007 LEXUS IS350, STARTED CAR AND THE RED MASTER WARNING LIGHT CAMEON, WITH THE MESSAGE " CHECK VSC" IN THE DISPLAY. NOW THE BREAK LIGHT IS ON AND THE EMERG. BREAK IS OFF. ALSO THE "SKID WARNING LIGHT(PICTURE WITH SKIDDING CAR" IS ON AND ABS LIGHT DOES NOT GO OUT IN A FEW SECONDS LIKE IT USED TO.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 8 years ago.

You have many options with today's internet so Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com.

The brake light is on by default because of the vsc warning light and the skid warning light is also on because the computer has detected a malfunction in the VSC system which stands for vehicle skid control. Checking the code number will require a scan tool that either a dealership for Lexus or Toyota can check. This car should still be under warranty. If it is not under warranty and you would like a second opinion. If you can get the code number that set the VSC system I would b the glad to advise you further.

RXXXXX XXXXX

P.S. I take great pride in providing quality responses for the people I assist. If you believe that I have been professional and helpful in my assistance please don't forget to give a positive rating for this exchange and click the accept button. If your feel my answer does not address your issues, please just tell me and I will opt out, allowing another technician to address your situation. My Goal is to make this experience one you appreciate.