lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

95 Lexus ES300: right turn signal goes faster than the left..bulbs

I have a 95 Lexus ES300. The right turn signal goes faster than the left.   All bulbs are working and the 7.5 fuse is fine. I'm not sure if the problem is the Electronic Flasher but I can't locate it. Could you help me?
Hello and thank you for using just answer. Do both of the exterior right signal bulbs flash but just fast? Double check the bulb condition. One "common" problem is the bulb socket connection on the front bulb. Sometimes you can tap on the lens to make this condition come and go but 80% of the time if one side blinks faster than the other then you have a bad bulb or socket. Let me know if you have further questions on this. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Both right front and right back were faster than the left. As soon I took the front bulb out and put it back, they start working perfect. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX!
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX leave you positive feedback, great customer as always. Have a good day