How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with a civil issue. I live in Louisiana. I need

Customer Question

I need help with a civil issue. I live in Louisiana. I need to know the direction I need to go in with suing a small town police chief for harassment, slander, and invasion of privacy. That caused a four month delay on the delivery of my mobile home.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 days ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I was trying to move a mobile home on my property. The police chief didn't like placement of my dirt pad. So he decided to make phone call to the mobile home company requesting for them not to deliver my house.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for the information. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Goodluck with your case

Related Legal Questions