Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I want to know if theres any written or proven way to always

I want to know if theres any written or proven way to always win black jack at the casino
There are ways to increase your odds, such as counting cards, but there is no way to always win at blackjack, other than cheating. By the way, most casinos have a policy of ejecting anyone they catch or suspect is engaging in card counting while playing blackjack. They also use multiple decks to make it very difficult.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please im in a country where no one cares. whats card counting and how to do it? I want to learn that and win more. I need bad money . things are hard, i know of hard work and all. i have a job but doesnt cut it even if i should steal there, which i wouldnt. help me
See the following link: https://www.blackjackapprenticeship.com/resources/how-to-count-cards/
Here is a video which explains why it works and how to learn:
https://youtu.be/G_So72lFNIU
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!