Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

My step mom got money from a estate and was over see of it

Customer Question

my step mom got money from a estate and was over see of it and got ripped off the other lady condor her in to letting her run it all
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: it was done on line but my step mom just see think the lady write by hand
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes its been overe a year and still not setted she have a painting and will not answer the phone to them and some land
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

If the lady abused your mom's trust and failed to dispense with her fiduciary duties in law when dealing with estate assets as a fiduciary it is possible that the lady can be held personally accountable and sued in civil court.

What was the lady's position and responsibility.

If she was the executor of the estate she needs to personally account for assets before closing and will be held personally liable for breach of trust.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill