Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I'd like to know if there I a law against posting nudes of

Customer Question

I'd like to know if there I a law against posting nudes of me online with malice intent.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No im being threatened with it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

There is the possibility under Georgia's obscenity laws.

16-12-81 prohibits sending pictures of nudity directly to unsolicited parties.

If you are just uploading pictures that aren't obscene, this offense below won't apply ?

"

a) A person commits the offense of distributing material depicting nudity or sexual conduct when he sends unsolicited through the mail or otherwise unsolicited causes to be delivered material depicting nudity or sexual conduct to any person or residence or office unless there is imprinted upon the envelope or container of such material in not less than eight-point boldface type the following notice: "Notice -- The material contained herein depicts nudity or sexual conduct. If the viewing of such material could be offensive to the addressee, this container should not be opened but returned to the sender."

(b) As used within this Code section, the term:

(1) "Nudity" means the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, or buttocks with less than a full opaque covering or the depiction of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state.

(2) "Sexual conduct" means acts of masturbation, homosexuality, sodomy, sexual intercourse, or physical contact with a person's clothed or unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or, if the person is female, breast.

(c) A person who commits the offense of distributing material depicting nudity or sexual conduct, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than three years or by a fine not to exceed $10,000.00, or both."

If you feel that you are being blackmailed ?

You can consider reporting the offender to law enforcement, what has been demanded and alleged ?

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 5 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill