Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How do I make a TSA appointment with the nearest TSA center

Customer Question

How do I make a TSA appointment with the nearest TSA center which is in Concord NH
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to accomplish this prechek asap
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have a few options. First, you would fill out the application online at the TSA site and upon completion of the application on the TSA site it will allow you to select your appointment. Second, and perhaps better if you are in a hurry, is going to the TSA office in person without an appointment as a walk in and waiting the 30 mins to 1 hour if they are busy and you can do everything at the office right then and there and have your precheck within 1 week typically.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.