How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Want to file lawsuit vs EEOC need attorney who will do this.

Customer Question

want to file lawsuit vs EEOC need attorney who will do this . I do not have $ please help
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: charges filed. negative resuls, victim needs justice
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have all doc. to include narratives on incidents and other
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your question. I am afraid that legally none of the experts on this site can represent any customer of this site in any legal matter, it is forbidden by state laws. If you want legal representation you would need to seek representation from one of the same sites used by other attorneys, or