Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I have been with my partner for almost 7 years and lived in

Customer Question

Hi there I have been with my partner for almost 7 years and lived in his apartment around same time frame he out of know has sent a lawyer to tell me to vacate permirses in 30 days and turn in car
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Florida 2016 he bought for me last year when i almost died due to a surgery he forced me to have i have been through alot with him he has lied cheated stalked and now he wants to leave me on the streets is thhere anything i can do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes he called an attorney
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure what there is to talk about.
I have given you to the end of April to vacate the apartment. If you do not have your stuff out of there by then I will get a court order to have it removed.
I want the Porches parked in there garage and keys left at the valet.I moved the Land Rover Moved and it is being liquidated/sold. I have the motor cycle at a dealer to try and get that sold.If you have any question you can contact Mr Bello, the attorney, I believe you have his email. Or you can contact me by email and I will discuss with Mr Bello.Mikol
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs. Thank you for your patience as I review the question. I will post my response shortly.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

How is the car titled?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
in his name
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
financed
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
but all the wills and everything where signed in front of me. he ended the relationship with a liar from one day to the next
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Things change!
You have to the end of the month to use the porches
Then it has to returned to Grove hill and keys left at the ValetOn Apr 18, 2017, at 2:57 PM, Dalis Castillo <*****@******.***> wrote:when you bought me porshe, you never gave me any restrictions on anything. How do you expect me to move anything or let alone move around? Walking? you need to give me some time.As for land rover, i know it has been moved I didnt ask for any explanation on motorcycle or land rover.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
this is the letter i got from his lawyer
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

You have no legal obligation to return a car titled to you, though if he is making payments, he may stop, if he does not care about his credit score, and it will be repossessed.

Actually, you have no obligation to return any property he gave as a gift. It is yours and that does not change with his affection.

As far as the eviction, he does have the right to go to court to have you evicted, but he can not force you to leave without going to court, if you refuse to leave voluntarily.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
he just had a lawyer post a letter on door saying relationship has not worked out he has cheated etc and wants me to turn in cars and leave his property in 30 days?
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

That is a demand. You do not have to give back property given to you as gifts. Those items were yours and remain yours.

You will probably want to find a new place to live, though, but you can not be evicted without a court order.

Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

Did you have further questions? Is there additional information I can provide you?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
this is the letter i got
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

Well, he is breaking up with you, but he can not take your property and he can not evict you without court process if you do not leave voluntarily.

If he changes the locks of forces you out against your will you can sue for unlawful eviction.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hi yes please read letter
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.

I have read the letter. What would you like to know?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can i counterdemand? for all of the trauma i have gone through with him? And all of the skeletons in his closet that I have that he has tried to force me to shred such as money laundering pedophilia and much more...? when he met me he knew I was unable to have any intercourse and he has until this day tried and demanded to do so i was diagnosed with cancer recently and that is why he is breaking up with me which is fine but what i dont think is right is that he has proposed less than 7 months in costa rica i had three blood transfusions due to a surgery he pushed me to have in 2015 and have inherited all medical bills which he stated to pay and didnt... ???
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
what do you recommend?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
all the will and testaments he signed infront of attorney with me does that have any value?
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.
You should start looking for a new place to live, but you have no legal obligation to return the property he has given to you.
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.
The last will can be revoked any time before he dies.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
there is no way for me to reach a settlement with him?
Expert:  Loren replied 9 days ago.
You should certainly try. There is nothing wrong with working things out amicably.
Expert:  Loren replied 7 days ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!