Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

To FDA. I filed complaints on your forms several weeks ago,

Customer Question

To FDA. I filed complaints on your forms several weeks ago, re. bad prescription drugs from Giant(Kentlands) and possibly Walmart (Germantown) and over radiating during CT scan at Suburban Hospital, Md. "FDA Access Number MW5066932". I have heard of no rectification or resolution of these serious problems to me and potentially public health problems. Yesterday, I received an unprofessional/unofficial phone call, a female saying she was from the FDA and what was my complaint. I told her I filed a complaint with the FDA and she backed off. It seemed to come from a personal phone, Baltimore number?-***-***-****. It was a female voice, easily understood, possibly of other country origin. Judy Wooldridge 1/30/17
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about your question. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.