Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a question regarding power of attorney process in

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a question regarding power of attorney process in Tennessee.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: Tennessee. No paperwork has been filed at this time. There is a will and realestate involved and the person that inherited the land is currently in a nursing home and not capable of making decisions on her own. Her daughter has limited p.o.a. for medical decisions but not for other legal matters. She was recently told by a paralegal that there was nothing she can do to process the deed for her mother.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The land is currently owned by four equal investors. One has died and his wife was the recipient of his estate, thus she now owns his 1/4 share in the property. We all want to sell the property and have a willing buyer but do not know the best process to take concerning the one party.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 days ago.

Just for clarification: Is the wife that inherited the property the same person as the one in the nursing home? Or, am I missing something?