Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am in a rehab and they're talking about kicking me out for

Customer Question

I am in a rehab and they're talking about kicking me out for filing grievances
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was here a few years ago and a staff member I don't mean send me to jail and he came to a meeting and admit it and he thought he was a big joke and he continued to do it now
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He is no longer working here but he came to a meeting and start speaking and he admitted to lying on me and he thought it was real funny he got me sent to jail and now they're talking about kicking me out the program if I continue with my grievances and she's the head coordinator it's not letting me do my grievances just she saying it stopping at her I have witnesses and I wrote a paper on it and I had the group sign in
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I went to jail all his lies I wouldn't went to jail and I would have been a felon that made me become Federal now Been felon I wouldn't jail
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They have a grievance process and she is Breaking All the Rules she spoke to him and told him about it now she trying to stop my grievance process and threatened to kick me out the program. I have a package when you first get with all the rules and tell you how to do the grievance process and she will not follow the rules
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they are not following their own rules and guidelines, you have one remaining option, since those rules are their contract with you, and that would be to file suit against them in court for breach of contract and seek a declaratory judgment against them ordering them to abide by their contract or pay your damages for improperly seeking to remove you or violating your agreement with you.
As far as the person lying to send you to jail, now you have evidence of that, you can file to vacate that conviction and have it expunged. You can also sue that person for damages for malicious prosecution and for filing false claims against you and seek money damages for you going to jail based on his false allegations.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.