Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.I have been a licensed, litigation attorney for more than 30 years, and I have handled several thousand accident cases. What you are asking for is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format, and in my experience is only practical to approach in a phone conversation.If you are interested, for a nominal charge of just $9 more I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know and if I can't help you I will consider opting out and another professional could then assist you.
1. I need to know whether anyone in the other vehicle is claiming injuries?
2. How much damage was done to the other car?
3. What did it cost to repair your car?
4. When did the accident happen?
5. Has your insurance company already offered policy limits to the injured parties/car owner?Doug