Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

If a person perjurers themselves in a Magesterial Court and

Customer Question

If a person perjurers themselves in a Magesterial Court and proof to it is revealed during a Common Pleas court trial, can I use this info in my Pro Se appeal? Also, can I bring any suit up in Magesterial Court to inform the court is has happen? If so how would I do this?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If a person commits perjury, that has to be proven in the trial by presenting impeachment evidence. If you proved the perjury in the common pleas court, then you need to file a motion for sanctions against the person for perjury in Common Pleas and it is up to the judge to either sanction the person or forward it to the prosecutor's office for criminal prosecution.
You can use proof of perjury to discredit any testimony from that person in your appeal.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.