RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

FOR A LAWYER IN REFERENCE TO AS A CUSTOMER BEING

Customer Question

I'M LOOKING FOR A LAWYER IN REFERENCE TO AS A CUSTOMER BEING DISCRIMINATION MY A MANAGER IN A STORE.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MARYLAND
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A COMPLAIN AGAINST THE EMPLOYEE/MANAGER WITH THE HEAD OFFICE IN NORTH CARLIONA I WAS GIVEN A COMPLAIN NUMBER AND WAS TOLD BECAUSE OF EMPLOYEE PRIVACY ACT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TELL ME NOTHING ELSE.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THE LAWYER HANDLE CASES FOR CUSTOMER BEING DISCRIMINTE BY STORE MANAGER
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Good afternoon,

We don't actually represent people through this website. We are here to provide you with legal information and can provide resources to help you find a lawyer.

That said, based on these facts alone, I don't see a legal claim, unless the customer suffered economic damages as a result of the manager's actions. While the customer may have felt angry and upset about what happened a court cannot compensate for feelings. A necessary element of any legal claim would be "damages", and based on these facts, there are none.

I'm sorry I cannot tell you otherwise. If there are other facts I'm not aware, please let me know.