Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I am typing a rent to own purchase agreement and I was

Customer Question

I am typing a rent to own purchase agreement and I was wondering everything that should be in it to have our back.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Utah
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have put they cannot sale it and if foreclosed on shall have entitlement to a full refund.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: where do I find that out
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

There is no way for me to know if you have complied with everything required under Utah law without fully reviewing the full contract. And that would incur an additional fee as a "premium service".

.

It would likely be cheaper for you to simply purchase and download a Utah Contract for Deed at this site below as it is state specific and complies with all Utah laws.

.

See link: UT Contract for Deed

.

I use them myself when I need a form I don't have..

.

.

thanks