Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

RobertJDFL: I would like to also the following information

Customer Question

HiCustomerI would like to also the following information on a lawsuit that was filed Brooklyn New York by the following:Isaak AkoukaAgainstReginald Beauvais
906 East 8th St.,
Brooklyn, New York 11236What I need you to look up and copy me with is:copy of lawsuit which was filed summer or fall of 2016
copy of judgement obtained against Reginald Beauvais
copy of lien based for lack of response to complaint AND anything else that you may be able to legally findPlease let me know when I can have all of the above, at which time I will then respond to you. I like to believe that this is included on my monthly agreement send and paid for yesterday.Regards,
DannyP.S. I will wait for your answer, please give me rough idea as to timing of answers
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

I cannot find any cases online on the NY Courts website that list that plaintiff and defendant, so I'll opt out and open the question up to other legal experts. Perhaps another expert will have better luck searching and be able to find what you're seeking.

Also, as I mentioned previously, it would be appreciated if you would rate my answer from yesterday, by going back to that question and clicking on the stars. Doing so is the only way I am credited for my time, regardless of whether you paid a deposit to the site. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sure that Mr. Beauvais was sued, so surprised that nothing could be found. With regards ***** ***** Snehal Katari, your answer and work was good and for this I thank you. Regards, Danny

I went through the NY Courts system case search system online and I used both names in my search and found a few cases with a Mr. Beauvais, but none with the other party. It may be that NY doesn't put all of their cases online.

With respect to the previous question - I appreciate you saying you are satisfied, but in order for me to be credited, I need you to go into the actual question and click on the stars at the top of the page (if you're on a mobile phone, you may have to scroll to the right) so that I am credited. That question thread is here:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/12bf54bda9014653852a6a1b806fb7b8

Thank you very much.