How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help with neighbor who's dog broken the fence. The house is

Customer Question

Help with neighbor who's dog broken the fence. The house is a section 8 and the owner want's me to pay for the fence. Please call me at **********. JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Moreno Valley, California JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: Yes I did with the Animal Services Department and with the HOA office. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Need help. If calling now, please call **********. If not at home the other number is ************. Thanks *********

Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** i.e. what is your question? Example: "Do I have to pay for the fence?"