Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I live in florida and own a security agency. I am from

Customer Question

I live in florida and own a security agency. I am from England, also a non citizen and not a permanent resident. I am here on a E2 business visa. My job as you could imagine takes me to some dangerous areas, are there any special circumstances that I can obtain my CWP?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: Its a" E-2 nonimmigrant classification"
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: In what way?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Every state says you have to be here on a resident alien visa, so you could not get your permit without getting your resident status such as applying for an E-5 visa for permanent status. Without permanent status they will not be able to issue the concealed.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.