Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We want to add a hidden camera to my Mom's room at a paid

Customer Question

we want to add a hidden camera to my Mom's room at a paid facility for her care. is there some legal reason that we would not be allowed
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not sure what you mean about filed or reported. we did report an injury to her leg that we only discovered by accident and there were conflicting stories about how it happened. no one ever addressed why we were not told or why it was not treated. we reported it to the regulatory agency and they investigated and did some onsite compliance checks
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no we just want to monitor what is actually happening for her well being and safety and feel we aren't getting all the facts.
Expert:  Barrister replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Does the camera record audio or just video?.

.

.

thanks