Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I rent a home i am not the owner i have let a coworker stay

Customer Question

i rent a home i am not the owner i have let a coworker stay with me because she had no where to go she has kids she was supposed to be gone my december 1st, 2016. it is now january 9th not sure what form to fill out to do an iviction
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet that is what the landlord is trying to do because she has asked her to leave cause she has no contract with the owner of the house
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have two children in this house she has made threats she caled the cops on my boyfriend saying he hit her they came evrything was fine my boyfriend was opening the refriderator and she must have been standing behind him and the when he opened it he accidentally tapped her shoulder he apologized but she called then when the cops left she was telling someone that she was going to make sure something does happen to him she was going to say that he sexually harrased her shes comming out of the bathroom naked also wearing hardly nothing while she walks around the house and i have 2 children here. im scared in my home i pay the bills here she will not give me any money..
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you given her any type of written notice to vacate?

.

Was there any agreement for the person to pay a specific amount of rent when they moved in?

.

.

thanks