Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

LITTLE WORRIED MY FIANCE OF 7 YEARS HE IS 31 YEARS OLDER

Customer Question

I AM A LITTLE WORRIED MY FIANCE OF 7 YEARS HE IS 31 YEARS OLDER THEN ME AND HAS PAID EVERY BILL OF MINE EVEN THE MADE UP ONES SINCE 2010 EVERY TIME HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH HOW I SPEND THE MONEY HE GIVES ME VIA PAYPAL GOOGLE WALLET EXT CREDIT CARDS CHECKS HE HAS A BIT OF A TEMPER HE REVERSES THE CHARGES .. UP TO 33K NOW.. NO OFFICERS HAS APPROACHED ME I HAVE KEEPS YEARS OF TEXT LETTERS AND EMAILS BETWEEN US.. IM PRETTY SURE HE HAS A pi THAT FOLLOWS ME TOO. I GUESS MY QUESTION ISAM I NRAKING ANY LAWS.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: FOR 2 YEARS MAX I LIED TO HIM STATING I WAS IN REHABE AND COULDNT BE WITH HIM.. I TOLD HIM MY WELL EMAILED HIM THE EXPENSES AKA FAKE REHABILITATION BILLS AND HE CONTINUED TO PAY EVERY ONE OF CLOSE TO 280 K.. I WAS WONDERING DID I BRAKE THE LAW... IN THE MEAN WHILE CONTINUES TO LIVE A RAVISH LIFE OF DRUGS ALCOHOL COLLEGES NO DEBT AND PRETTY MUCH BUY WHATEVER I WANTED. I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND OF 14 YEARS AND 2 KIDS WITH HIM HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NV 89429
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: SILVER SPRINGS AKA LYON COUNTY
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: HE CONTINUES TO GIVE ME WHATEVER I ASK FOR A PAYS EVERYTHING STILL TO THIS DAY
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: HOW DO I SEND YOU 5 BUCKS
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. The $5 is a deposit, which is paid via credit card and the balance is due, once you are satisfied and I have answered your question. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I ALREADY PAID THE 5 BUCKS

So just to be clear, you have a fiance but are dating another man? Also, do you plan on marrying this man or just got engaged to him, to obtain money? I am trying to get an idea of if you tell him you need money for X and then use it on Y and are not representing the truth to him?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I NEED AN ANSWARE PLEASE I DONT HAVE THE TIME AT THE MOMENT TO SPEAK ON THE PHONE CANYOU EMAIL YOUR OPINION***@******.*** PLEASE
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I WILL GET THE MONEY I JUST HAVE TO ASK FIRST LOL

Yes, if you could respond to my follow up question above, it would help