Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The wrong dose of medication from a docto0r who was filling

Customer Question

the wrong dose of medication from a docto0r who was filling in for my doctor . I had to go to the ER for drug overdose . I was already on for morphine 30mg x 2 a day, very 12 hours . I trust the medical profession and got it filled. I I had some medication from last vist so I DID NOT TAKE THE FIST DOSE UNTIL A FEW DAYS LATER AND AFTER THE ER VIST AND HOSPITAL STAY I LOOKED AT MY BOTTLE AND IT WAS 200MG OF MORPHINE.
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: SOUTH CAROLINA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: IINFORM MY DR. AT NEXT VIST HE LEFT THE ROOM AND CAME BACK AND NOTHING WAS SAID. I AM A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMT OFFICER WITH 35 YEARS OF SERVICE . I HAVE TO MASTERS DEGREE LAW RELATED AND SOMETHING TOLD ME TO HOLD BACK FOR NOW. I DO NOT WANT TO GET MY DR. IN THIS MESS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND ADIVCE. ALSO NO REPORT HAS BEEN FILED OR REPORTED.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I AM SURE IN DO BUT THIS THE SHORT OF IT.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but i do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?