Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I can't pay, Ohio, But I have problems in Richmond, I have a

Customer Question

I can't pay
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: But I have problems in Richmond
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a warrant there
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do I go about turning myself in
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What is the protocol with Richmond Indiana laws
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The easiest way to turn yourself in would be to go to the court house in Indiana where you have been charged and the warrant was issued and speak to the public defender there and they can work with you to arrange a surrender in court and arrange bail so you can spend the shortest time possible in jail. The only other way to do this is turn yourself in to the police station in Richmond, IN and then you have to sit in jail until bond is set and you pay the bond or the prosecutor decides on what they will do with your case
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.