Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Do not us the and never have. My husband does however always

Customer Question

do not us the and never have. My husband does however always goes outside.Recently on medical examine I tested positive. I was shocked. Could his season pass it to me or what else. Thank you
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: oregon
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: However, i am on probation for a DUI. I must submit urine tests every week.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 12 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please crrect your typos so that I understand what you are talking about.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 12 days ago.

The site has notified me that your payment for the call did not go through, so I am unable to call you. Customer service will contact you to correct any problem. Meanwhile, however, if you could reply here on this question thread and put the missing words into your original question and then tell me what you wish to know, I can assist you here.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.