Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a property owner in Dickinson tx and we bought the

Customer Question

Hello! I am a property owner in Dickinson tx and we bought the property in 2004. In 2010 my husband passed away - I have continued to have the property. However a few months ago the mortgage company since (2015) wanted me to put the property in my name. We had been working on the paperwork however today I got a letter saying the property had been sold to foreclosure on January 3rd. I was never informed that they were forclosing what if anything can I do?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Texas - what paperwork are you speaking of.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: im confused filed what or reported? I tried to contact the mortgage company officer today but they have 24 hours to call back and they don't work weekends
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Were you in default here on the taxes or the note, some more information here please, thanks