How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My oldest sister has filed a petition to take my mother's

Customer Question

My oldest sister has filed a petition to take my mother's rights away because of disability. My mother is not disabled and has been living by herself since her husband passed 6 months ago. My mother has no access to her accounts due to my sister getting guardianship of it
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Since my sisters appointed herself legal guardian there has been 2 $60,000 checks written to my sister by my sister. Expenses are not stated
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?